Monday, July 13, 2020

Google and Larry Page are Busted again for the 40th time illegally violating my Civil Rights


Larry,
You are my Publisher.
What are the names of the people that are manually reviewing my content and deciding what content to censor and what content not to censor?

Please tell me their names and show me their resumes, I want to see the background of the humans that are manually reviewing and deciding the fate of my excellent content.
From my experience with Google, the people that are reviewing and deciding to censor my content are not even qualified to work as a free intern at my company.
Larry, please explain this.
  

Hello Larry,

Please explain why Google would not censor this web page:

However it is important for Google to illegally censor 96% of any political articles I write?
Why is Google censoring these pages?


Larry, you do not censor my useless illegally suspended twitter link, however the two articles above must be censored by Google.
Please explain how Google is not a Publisher, and is currently not in violation of section 230?

From: Tom Forrest
Sent: Friday, July 3, 2020 8:08 AM
To: larry@google.com; page@google.com
Cc: Tom Forrest ; Voting.Section@usdoj.gov; Criminal.Section@usdoj.com; Civil_Rights.Section@usdoj.com; AG Webteam [AG] ; ago.info.help@nebraska.gov; ago.info@vermont.gov; ago@state.ma.us; attorneygeneral@doj.nh.gov; attorney.general@delaware.gov; Attorney.General@ct.gov; attorney.general@alaska.gov
Subject: You are so BUSTED, you really are a dumb criminal.
Importance: High


Larry,

Why would my resume be on the 1st page of Google for 15+ years and now all of a sudden it is on page 7.

You are so busted it is laughable. Larry, you are a criminal joke.
This is exactly why the US civil rights laws were created.






From: Tom Forrest
Sent: Friday, July 3, 2020 7:48 AM
To: larry@google.com; page@google.com
Cc: Voting.Section@usdoj.gov; Criminal.Section@usdoj.com; Civil_Rights.Section@usdoj.com; AG Webteam [AG] <webteam@ag.iowa.gov>; ago.info.help@nebraska.gov; ago.info@vermont.gov; ago@state.ma.us; attorneygeneral@doj.nh.gov; attorney.general@delaware.gov; Attorney.General@ct.gov; attorney.general@alaska.gov; Tom Forrest <tomforrest@htpcompany.com>
Subject: RE: Why would Google show my "illegally suspended" twitter account in their search results?
Importance: High

Remember I explained to you that you are a relentless scoundrel, this is exactly what I mean.

You illegally get busted reading my gmails, my families gmails, my friends gmails, my workers gmails, then you get busted illegally spying on me via Chrome.
Next you illegally tried to download Google custom spyware on my Android phone and on my computer.
Now You try to harm me and make me look bad on your search engine.
When will it ever STOP?

I think if you are arrested and charged with the felonies you committed against me it might stop.


From: Tom Forrest
Sent: Friday, July 3, 2020 7:18 AM
To: larry@google.com; page@google.com
Cc: Voting.Section@usdoj.gov; Criminal.Section@usdoj.com; Civil_Rights.Section@usdoj.com; AG Webteam [AG] <webteam@ag.iowa.gov>; ago.info.help@nebraska.gov; ago.info@vermont.gov; ago@state.ma.us; attorneygeneral@doj.nh.gov; attorney.general@delaware.gov; Attorney.General@ct.gov; attorney.general@alaska.gov; Tom Forrest <tomforrest@htpcompany.com>
Subject: RE: Why would Google show my "illegally suspended" twitter account in their search results?
Importance: High


From: Tom Forrest
Sent: Friday, July 3, 2020 7:16 AM
To: larry@google.com; page@google.com
Cc: Tom Forrest <tomforrest@htpcompany.com>; Voting.Section@usdoj.gov; Criminal.Section@usdoj.com; Civil_Rights.Section@usdoj.com; AG Webteam [AG] <webteam@ag.iowa.gov>; ago.info.help@nebraska.gov; ago.info@vermont.gov; ago@state.ma.us; attorneygeneral@doj.nh.gov; attorney.general@delaware.gov; Attorney.General@ct.gov; attorney.general@alaska.gov
Subject: Why would Google show my "illegally suspended" twitter account in their search results?

Hello Larry,

Please explain why Google would show my illegally suspended twitter account in Google’s search results?

Is the purpose to try to make me look bad?
How does this benefit people searching for me on Google?
How does it help them find Tom Forrest or GotoTom2?
That is what they are searching for.

Your Victim,

Tom Forrest






Below is a screen shot showing just one of many examples of Google illegally manually manipulating my GotoTom.blogspot.com traffic report. Currently Google keeps improving in the clever ways they try to GASLIGHT me and the world. This is the true nature and culture of Google and Twitter.

To manipulate events and situations in order to make a person believe that he or she is crazy.
Furthermore you are busted illegally manually manipulating my blog traffic.
When you are illegally spying on me in blogger I can tell, because it retards the motion of the web page I am trying to edit.
Sometimes your lame criminal spies even try to block my edits, which I documented previously.

Please see the screen shot below, it shows how a new url takes off with traffic before you illegally dampen it.