Monday, August 31, 2020

Evil Microsoft/Bing is illegally colluding with Google to unfairly censor this blog and to unfairly censor USA Senators and Congressman.

4-7-21

 
Submission definition:
the action or fact of accepting or yielding to a superior force or to the will or authority of another person.
 
"Stupid Bing was forced into submission by @GotoTom."
 
   

Bing still needs to index every single article on GotoTom and GotoTom2.
 
Just a few months ago, Microsoft/Bing did have all my articles in their search engine.
Then around 3-26-21 Microsoft/Bing decided to illegally collude with Google, and deleted all my articles from the Bing search engine.
It seemed related to an email I sent to the DOJ and all 50 state Attorney General.
 
E.g. like stupid Bing, thought they were going to teach me a lesson.
I am the teacher and Bing is my lame defective student.