Wednesday, December 02, 2020

Holland Rugs: Oriental and Traditional Rugs - Online Shopping - Handwoven modern bamboo silk rug.

 Handwoven modern bamboo silk rug.



1. I do not want to make Jeff Bezos any financially wealthier. He is already #1 in net worth. 2. I believe it is important to always support small businesses, because I am a small business and an entrepreneur myself. I know of a great small family owned rug business in Ventura, CA that sells top quality rugs online. They offer a better value than what you can purchase on Amazon. I have purchased several rugs from them and I am very happy with my decision. #parler #shopping #onlineshopping #trump2020 #Trump #TrumpTrain #Freedom #GOP #DonaldTrump #business #Republican #Freedom #Election #Rugs #Election2020 #smallbusiness

-- Tom Forrest USA GotoTom Sunday, December 13, 2020