Saturday, March 06, 2021

Google illegally downloaded custom spy software onto my Android phone, Spied on me and my family by breaking into my Gmail account, etc.


Google illegally broke into my Blogger account over 100 times and prevented me from creating new blog posts.

Google illegally spied on me via their Chrome browser, and downloaded spy software onto my computer.

Google illegally downloaded custom spy software on to my Android phone, which I want to give to the DOJ and FBI. 

These are all felony crimes, and I want justice for me and my family.  

Google also illegally broke into my HTPcompany web server and deleted my files, they illegally spied on my Gmails, my workers Gmails, my brother and sisters Gmails, and my friends Gmails.

I have sent over 50 emails documenting all of this to the USA state Attorney Generals, and the DOJ.

Google unethically censors me on their search engine and lies about my blog traffic. 
I have indisputable evidence against Google, Facebook and Twitter for illegally interfering and illegally manipulating our elections.


Please help me in my fight against Google, Facebook and Twitter.

All Patriots that still have a Twitter account, please tweet my articles and Parler posts to as many people as possible on Twitter.

Unfortunately, Jack Dorsey deleted my Twitter accounts for no reason, except that Twitter and Google both want to unfairly censor me. 

I am a firsthand witness to the diabolical illegal conspiracy of Google and Twitter working together to interfere in our elections.

I sent an email to Larry Page before Twitter started to censor me, which I copied to the DOJ and the USA state Attorney Generals, which says that Google 

Now look how Google unfairly censors my content, I am completely deleted from Google.

... will have problems now because I can prove that Google is lying about my blog traffic by comparing my traffic on Blogger with my traffic on Twitter.

Within minutes of that email that I sent to Larry Page, Twitter started to censor me and delete all my likes and followers.

Luckily, I took over 60 screen shots of this happening in real time and sent them all to the USA government investigators.







Learn how Google illegally manipulates elections worldwide. 
It is very scary to learn the truth, yet you need to know.
Free and fair elections are gone.
Dr. Epstein's life is in danger, he is an American Hero. He has been warned that his life is in danger by multiple state Attorney Generals.