Thursday, October 29, 2015

Summary and 2 Videos of the 3rd Republican Presidential Debate

Now we have two videos (commercial free) of the Republican Presidential debate last night. Please just click (Read more >>) below to see the videos.
This is a short summary of the third Republican Presidential debate that was held in Boulder Colorado last night.

I am already tried of all the politics and we have a very long way to go. My brother likes Jeb Bush, and I make a joke and tell him "Jeb's dead baby, Jeb's dead" ...  like the scene from the Pulp Fiction movie "Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead".
Also I had a good laugh when Jeb used the analogy about a "French" work week. I doubt the French people will appreciate his comment, even though it is true. 

The CNBC journalists (is that what they call themselves?) were terrible, I mean the questions were pathetic and Ted Cruz did a good job of stating this for the record. Rarely do I agree with Ted Cruz, however in this case he was 100% correct to tell these lame CNBC workers off. I do not even care to refer to them as journalists and they should be ashamed of themselves.