Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Twitter employees do not believe in free speech. See the undercover video. Google is a Publisher and NOT a Platform.

See proof of how Google unfairly censors Republican Congressman, Conservatives, and me ... etc.

Please notice in the Google search results link above, how even if you search for a large amount of text from this article below, that evil Google censors me. This is one of many methods that Google uses to unfairly interfere and manipulate elections.

Google is clearly operating as a Publisher and not a Platform.
I always refer to Google as my Publisher.

Twitter employees are extreme liberals that do not believe in free speech. Google and Twitter collude to unfairly censor authors, I sent the evidence to the DOJ.

Please watch the video below.

Google and Twitter collude to unfairly censor and silence conservatives, Republicans, Christians, politicians, etc. There is a lot of evidence that proves this fact.
Google illegally spies on people and unfairly censors some of my articles.

I have reported Google and Twitter multiple times to the DOJ, and since they are also liberals nothing is done to stop the illegal activities of Google and Twitter.

Google will lie about the number of views this video receives and delete many of the comments.
Google tries to make it appear that no one is interested in the video or topic, when there are millions of people that want to see this video.

Google also censors reviews, especially reviews of doctors. I wrote a review of two different Cardiologists, one that almost killed me by his terrible mistakes and one by a great Cardiologist that saved my life. Google unfairly censored my review of the doctor that almost killed me.
Why is Google protecting bad medical doctors?

You cannot trust Google or Twitter as they collude to stop freedom of speech, and illegally interfere and manipulate elections worldwide.



Created using free text to video AI software